I'm At A Banquet...
To continue in the video series, here's the short music video that was made for the RHA Spring 2009 banquet. This project was an absolute blast to work on-in no small part due to the fabulous people that worked on it. Eric and Jordan, if you're reading this, I must admit that making this video is some of the most fun I've ever had with you guys. Chris, or should I say C-Pain, thank you for helping us with this and for not getting mad when I still insist on showing it to everyone of your residents I meet.
While making this vid did not include any sort of broken bones, there was a wild, late-night adventure in the library. I'm not sure if the best part was spending half an hour in the elevator trying to get shots we never used, watching Jordan rap to the bodiless statue, or searching for books that had "Banquet" in the title and coming up with several disturbing volumes, but whatever the craziest moment was, it was worth all the work to show it at the banquet. To this day, "I'm At A Banquet" remains a fond memory. Thanks guys!
"Throw Your Forks Down! This Banquet Is Real!!!"
I love this video so much, but posting this at 3:04 am?!? You need some sleep!!
ReplyDeleteI know Scott I know. But when inspiration hits, I just can't say no!
ReplyDelete